A Message from Balise on COVID-19
Last updated Wednesday, April 1, at 9am EST.
At Balise, the health and safety of our customers and associates remains our highest priority.
We have been keeping up to date with the latest developments concerning the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and the broader impact it has on our world, considering how it affects our customers and associates, and taking the necessary precautions to stay operational for our communities during these difficult times.
We know that it’s essential for you to have safe and reliable transportation. That’s why it’s important for you to know that we’re still here for you. Our dealerships remain open for service and we are able to deliver new and used vehicles to you even while our showrooms are closed.
We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to prevent the spread of this virus and will continue sales and service operations in accordance with state orders until advised otherwise by state health officials.
We realize that your car is an essential part of your daily life, and we are happy to share that automotive repair has been classified as a critical business.
Therefore, OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENTS, CAR WASHES, AND COLLISION REPAIR CENTERS WILL REMAIN OPEN to take care of you and your vehicle.
Because this is a very fluid situation, however, it is best to contact us ahead of time for our most up-to-date hours.
In accordance with executive orders from Governors Baker, Lamont, and Raimondo, OUR SHOWROOMS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED.
- Massachusetts showrooms will be closed until May 4.
- Connecticut showrooms will be closed until April 23.
- Rhode Island showrooms will be closed until April 13, with showroom visits available by appointment only.
We know that in some cases you may not be able to wait to buy a car, so we’re still available to help you remotely. Simply reach out to us online or by phone and we’ll make arrangements to serve your car buying needs in a way that conforms to current regulations.
We are taking the following proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone who visits or works in any of our locations:
- We have enacted a strict hand-washing protocol that requires associates to wash with soap and water or sanitize hands frequently.
- Associates have been directed to avoid shaking hands and to stand six feet from customers when possible. Customers are also asked to stand six feet apart from others when possible.
- We have partnered with our cleaning crews to ensure that all work surfaces are treated with proper disinfectants and high-traffic areas are given special attention.
- All customer waiting areas and restrooms as well as service advisor and computer areas are being cleaned regularly with a product that has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to COVID-19.
- The interior of vehicles in the showroom and demos are being wiped down with antibacterial wipes.
- All vehicles purchased will have frequently touched surfaces thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using a product that contains 70% alcohol.
- Our service associates have been instructed to wear gloves and utilize protective coverings when moving, or working inside, customer vehicles.
- Any associate who is sick is directed to stay home, and any employee who appears ill will be sent home immediately.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Every associate currently working in our dealerships has volunteered to be there to serve you during this unprecedented time.
In return, we ask that you do your part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. In addition to following the CDC’s guidelines of washing your hands and covering coughs/sneezes, we ask that you do not enter our dealerships if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who may have COVID-19. For the safety of our associates and other customers, we would be more than happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We wish everyone health and safety during this difficult time.
Our goal at Balise is and will always be to provide our customers an exceptional experience—whether you choose to view our digital showroom online at baliseauto.com or to come see us at one of our dealership locations when the time is right for you.
Together we will all get through this. And we’re here to help, at Balise.
Please check back frequently for the latest updates.
The Balise Family